World-class boxing is returning to the Bendigo Stadium.
Two generations of Australian boxing will face off in the ring in 2021.
The fight is still months away, but former world champion Anthony “The Man” Mundine and Michael “Pretty Boy” Zerafa are fired up and ready for the Saturday March 13 fight night.
Also on the card for the March 13 fight night at the Bendigo Stadium
- Blake Caparello v Robert Berridge
- Cherneka Johnson v Bianca Elmir.
- Lachlan Higgins vs. Jesse White
- Cherneka Johnson vs. Shannon O’Connell
- Scott Kelly vs. Josh Nesbitt